Saturday, November 27, 2010

Mason Jars - for Everything


Mason Jars.
A beautiful yet simple creation and so many uses!
Drinking cup. Vase. Votive candle holder. Aisle decorations. Centerpieces. Art projects. Toothbrush holder. Traveling mug. Chandelier. Cage for bugs. Jelly jar. Tuna fish canister. Junk jar. 
Kitchen storage (thing flour, sugar, salt, coffee)....
They are my wedding must have.






So we're collecting. All shapes, all sizes, all colors. 
And think of the fun glassware we will have in our new home!

(Yes, I know I'm a hippie, you've gotta learn to embrace it!)

- Tessa

8 comments:

  1. Okay, you officially need to make one of those chandeliers! That is just cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful idea! Already got my eye out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love mason jars. Such a great plan. I'll keep an eye out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We should catch firefly's for the isle! That would be trucking AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright Jo - that's your job!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. got about 30 of them for you will bring them in soon love you seth

    ReplyDelete