Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bridesmaids Dresses!


The bridesmaids are ordering infinity dresses from a designer I found on Etsy. Originally I found this style of dress here at Two Birds Bridesmaid, fell in love with it and since they did not have the color I was looking for, I found a designer that could make them for us in whatever color we wanted (and even at a cheaper price!) The most amazing part about this dress is that the sleeves are really long pieces of fabric that you can tie in an infinite amount of ways to create totally different looks! I think that it's the perfect way to give each bridesmaid a little bit of individual choice of how they want to style their own look on the big day.
Also, the dresses are going to be in a dark forest green, I'm so very excited for them to be finished :)


- Tessa

3 comments:

  1. Very nice, beautiful choice Tessa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The etsy link didn't work.

    Just another bride trying to get an infinity dress for less.

    www.apanamawedding.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry if the link did not work.
    My etsy address is
    www.theradicalthreadco.etsy.com

    facebook page at www.facebook.com/theradicalthread
    where I have lots and lots of photos of my dresses
    I would love to see Tessa's photos on my timeline! and just love this blog!

    ReplyDelete