Thursday, December 16, 2010

And so the Dress Hunt Begins!




Today it all came together -- 
oh my gosh, I'm getting married, I'm picking out dresses, they're so big and pretty and white!!!

I went with a fabulous entourage! My amazing mother, and some beautiful bridesmaids (!) - Joselyn, Aggie & Diana! They were super helpful (especially when I was a foot taller than most of the boutique staff!) We had fun, we laughed, we 'wowed' and we fell in love with dresses, and most of the time parts of dresses :) There's still more looking to do! 

The one I really fell in love with, isn't pictured here... because you never know it might be the one! But enjoy the fun pics and leave a comment! <3










6 comments:

  1. I like no. 2 the best. But you look ravishing in all of them. I'm so excited for you! You've taken to bride-dom like a duck to water... a really beautiful duck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun. You are so beautiful Tess. I can't wait to go again! Aiden had such a good time with Seth! Love you, Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I am the luckiest guy in the world! I have the most beautiful bride to be in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh!!!!!!! Can't wait can't wait can't wait to come home!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. you look stunning!!! can't wait to see these in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all are are beautiful! I love number two, its so flowy! :)

    ReplyDelete