Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's Only Natural

Seth and I love adventuring in the outdoors! We love hiking, camping, swimming and running, and you name it we either have done it and love it or would die to try it! (This however does not include skiing and snowboarding because neither of us like being cold! It is possible that we just did not have the proper gear to stay warm, but I blame the California weather for keeping us at such reasonable temperatures!) Anyways, we love to be outside, so it's only natural that today we decided to go in and register at our favorite store: REI.
If you know me well at all, you will know that I go about ga-ga over everything in that store. It was hard for me to choose just ONE sleeping bag, but obviously I don't need a million so, the votes have been cast! :)
Feel free to check it out if you want, (REI Gift Registry)I know the wedding is super far away (less than 10 months! eee!), but Seth and I had a lot of fun making a list so that guests who would like to, can celebrate with us with gifts! (that we will love love love!)

Here are some pictures of past adventures!


Tessa on a trip up Nevada Falls in Yosemite!


Machu Picchu, Perú


Hiking in Point Reyes National Park


Point Reyes - Seth and Diana striking some beautiful poses :)


Seth at the top of Mount Tamalpais!



Diana and Tessa backpacking Henry Coe State Park
(If you can't tell, Diana is our adventure buddy!)


Family Trip around Pinecrest Lake near Yosemite


Being goofballs, we did move the rock though!! ;)


My beautiful twin and I hiking around the lake!


Sunrise at Angel Island

Thanks for visiting! Seth and I are always up for an adventure, give us a call if you want to go out with us sometime! Do you have any favorite adventuring spots? 

- Seth & Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment